Skip to main content

The Decade of Decisions, by Margriet Leach

I hear God saying,


“The next few months leading up to 2027 will take you to the Decade of Decisions.
This decade will feel like it is a valley filled with indecision, when in truth it is a valley filled with HOPE, LIFE, and the greater things mentioned in John 14:12. Ask Me how to prepare yourself in these months as it will be nuanced to each individual in what that will look like.


It IS a time of promises fulfilled, dreams recognized and realized, and the strategy to have them implemented in your life. I am making room for you. I am laying out the plans to increase you. I AM covering you!”

—Margriet Leach, Emerging Prophets Director, California, www.prophettraining.com

Visit the FTPN home page.

Return to the word archive home page.

Sign up to receive Source Fire News e-newsletter twice a week from FTPN.

Visit the FTPN YouTube Channel. 

Visit the FTPN Rumble Channel.